Introduction about Eva Gosselin's paintings
Eva GOSSELIN - LIBOUREL, email@example.com ou 00(33) 666 95 25 95
Born in Marseille in 1975, I am living and working in Villeneuve les Avignon.
Since I was a child I have always been practicing with happyness and pleasure paintings and art creation and I am daily thinking about on going paintings or future ones.
The objective of this web site is to share and explain the nature of my work and expose it to people, expert or not, in order to collect comments, opinions that will help me to build and consolidate my project.
- In 2002 I started to be a member of an artist group in Meilhan (40, South ouest of France)
- From 2002 to 2006 : annual contribution to collective exhibitions organised by Mont de Marsan city.
- In 2005 I started to study Art throught CNED and Sorbonne art education program (Licence level - 3 years)
- In 2008 I obtain my licence 3 degree in Arts from Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
- Since 2007, I have been a member of Atelier Arts Vivants in Villeneuve les Avignon, and participated to annual exhibitions of this group.
CURRENT RESEARCH DIRECTIONS
EXISTENTIAL EXPRESSIONISM through MOVEMENT figuration and LIFE (since 2010 - 2011):
"Life" Serie: Dripping on canvas
"Gesture" Serie: China Black ink on Paper
SOCIAL EXPRESSIONISM (2013): workers condition into current crisis environtment
ABSTRACTION LANDSCAPE (2013): Landscape contamporary representation through expresionnism technics
WRITTING (2013): writting as a graphic element of the masterpiece and / or making sense
CREATIVITY PROCESS (2013): My own creativity process, dealing with my personal practice of fine arts, I want to take a step backward to better analyse and understand my own creative processus and its relationship with already mapped and modelised different ones. I would like to create representations of my own creative process.
More recent information in the BLOG
Last edited: 26/10/2015